For more information, see the Church Calendar or send an email to email@example.com. You may also contact Contact Pastor Keegan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-796-1814
Morning and Evening Worship — We meet at 11 a.m. and 6:00 pm each Lord’s Day.
Sunday School — Meeting at 9:45 a.m. prior to morning worship, our Sunday School offers classes for all ages, from pre-K through adults.
- Pre-K thru K
- Grades 1-3 (lower elementary)
- Grades 4-6 (upper elementary)
- Grades 7-8 (junior high school)
- Grades 9-12 (high school)
- Post-high (early college and career)
Prayer Meeting — Meets monthly on the 2nd Wednesday when Home Groups are active, and weekly each Wednesday except the last full week of the at other times unless posted. We meet at the church at 7:30 p.m. in the Bible study room adjacent to the kitchen and fellowship hall.
Home Groups — Home Groups meet bi-weekly for several months during the church calendar year at different homes from 7:00 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. Check the website calendar for dates and locations. For more assistance, use the contact information above.
Regular Monthly Meetings — Several monthly gatherings occur to with food, fellowship and learning together.
- Fellowship Luncheon — The fellowship luncheon meets immediately following morning worship on the second Sunday of the month.
- Children’s Club, Game Night, and Fellowship — This is an opportunity to comfortably and engagingly minister to our children, enjoy a variety of games, and share with one another on the third Saturday of the month from 5:00 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. beginning with a pizza supper. It is also a great opportunity to minister to outside friends and local neighbors who do not attend Grace OPC Fair Lawn. We meet in the fellowship hall.
- Book Studies — On the last Friday of the month from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. we hold out our monthly book studies. The evening begins with a pot-providence meal followed by separate studies for the men. Currently the women are working through the life of Susanna Spurgeon, wife to the famous British pastor, Charles Haddon Spurgeon of London’s Metropolitan Tabernacle. The men have been engaging a book of the doctrines of salvation by late Westminster Theological Seminary professor, John Murray.
Annual Events — Our annual congregational calendar also has special worship and fellowship gatherings, notably:
- Fourth of July picnic on the church property
- Thanksgiving Eve service at the church
- Lessons and Carols Christmas Program produced by the Sunday School during the Christmas Sesson.
Special Outreach Opportunities — Throughout the year including summer, there are intentional opportunities to engage and minister the gospel. In addition to invitations to worship with us which are sent out the surrounding community throughout the year, we also offer a summer Vacation Bible School. The pastor is available to meet with anyone who would be encouraged through Crossroads Addictions Ministries. In the near future, the Lord willing, we also hope to participate in Orthodox Presbyterian Church short-term missions and the Boardwalk Chapel sponsored by the Presbytery of NJ of the OPC.
Please plan to join us in any of these opportunities.